The Human Appeal Leadership Alumni is a private group open to Year 12 award recipients and Umrah Leadership Tour participants. The aim of the Alumni is to promote personal leadership growth and development in order to serve humanity.
Specific Alumni objectives are:
- To foster and maintain long-term connections and networking possibilities.
- To provide mentoring opportunities.
- To facilitate personal leadership development.
- To promote the ideal of living for and being of service to others.
Planned activities include:
- Social networking via a private web portal.
- Regular exclusive leadership webinars.
- “Meet the Expert” forums.
- Masterclass leadership retreats.
The Alumni is coordinated by Dr Zac Mathews, executive director with Deen Academy.